2019 RMHPA Officers - Election Results

RMHPA Members,

On Friday evening, we closed the polls for 2019 RMHPA Officer elections. I am pleased to present to you your 2019 Officers. They are:

President - Will Stites
Vice President - Adam Lendi
Secretary - Scott Drinkard
Treasurer - Jeff Schneringer
Legal Officer - Josh Finkelstein
Webmaster - Don Hillmuth

Flight Directors / Safety Officer Committee
Hang Gliding - Tavo Gutierrez
Paragliding - Ed Williams
Mini Wing - Ben DeVoti

We had a great 2018 year and we are all looking forward to 2019. In the next several weeks, as we change posts for some officers and renew terms for others, we will announce new and exciting changes and projects for 2019.

I am honored to serve as your Vice President and I appreciate the confidence those of you have, who elected me to this position. My goals for 2019 are to connect with those of you, whom I have not met, hear your concerns, issues, desires and ideas and try my best to advocate for our sports, progress our relationships with government entities and landowners, improve safety, and continue bringing fun events and competitions to bring our whole family together. Please reach out to me with any needs, issues, and brilliant ideas. My contact information is at the bottom of this message.

If you would like to see the final poll numbers, click the link below:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … p=drivesdk

Happy holidays to you and your families. For those of you traveling this winter, have a safe a wonderful time! See you on the hill!

Adam Lendi
VP Elect

Thank you officers to volunteering your time. It is much appreciated. Is there anyone specifically tasked with access issues? I am going to start in with Parks and Wildlife in the new year regarding Junction Butte and Azure.

James,

Sorry for the delay in my response to you. The forum does not alert me when I receive a response. I am just about to announce a new committee for 2019 that you may want to join. Keep an eye on the forum and WhatsApp!

Thank you,

Adam