New Member in Denver

Hi all!
I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Brian Greeson, I’ve just move here from Florida and looking forward to enjoying the skies with you all. I’m a P2 who started out flying motors in 2014 (Florida is flat!) and then moved into freeflight. Currently going back to school for a career change so my schedule is pretty busy until mid summer. Weekend flights only until school is out. I’ve heard about how the conditions on the front range can be sketchy so I’d really like to take advantage of local knowledge and keep myself safe. Again, Looking forward to learning and flying with everyone.

Blue Skies,
Brian

Welcome Brian, could you please call or text me at seven 2 zero three 33 three 1 three 5 and I’ll help you out.

Boulder will be your best bet for now but I’ll help you out on details when I hear from you.

Hello Benzie,

I recently moved from Canada to Denver and joined the RMHPA. I’m excited to fly in Colorado (P2 rating in the US). I’m trying not to spam this forum too much, but I’m looking to connect with some local pilots to get acquainted with the local flying sites. I’ll definitely be starting out in Boulder. My number is 1-780-660-1111 (don’t be deterred by the Canadian area code, it should act like a local number), if there is some way we can connect.

Thanks!

Travis