Swifts Fly In Information Update

Hello everyone! As Labor Day ticks closer, I wanted to provide more information on the Swifts Fly In. We are planning a very fun weekend with tasks for all levels! Here you can find information on registration fees, camping, retrieve, and high altitude flying preparation.

If you are planning on coming and flying XC, please register yourself on the google drive here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ml1WuZv4DzSLH4VuSF8nwTdFMrAVUY8rV-Lh1rYUchk/edit#gid=0

And join the Rocky Mountain Swifts Fly In group on XCTrack!

If you have a high clearance 4WD car that you can volunteer for rides to launch, please reach out to me. Likewise, HG pilots who can volunteer their trucks with racks for dedicated HG launch/retrieve vehicles, please reach out!

Let’s get excited for some big flights and good times! As always, message me with any questions you have, cheers!

Pilot_Information_Packet.pdf (1.7 MB)

3 Likes

TASKS
We will have QR codes at the event for anyone with Flyskyhy to scan and download the task directly onto your phone. Currently working on a way to do that with other instruments, TBD. In the event we can’t, use the task doc to manually program.

Task Doc
Tasks Doc Updated.docx (6.7 KB)

Here are the waypoints for those that need to manually program.
Swifts Fly In 2020.wpt (1.1 KB)

For those who use airspace overlay, here are no fly/land zones
ColoradoLandingAreas-8-31-20.txt (79.0 KB)

Tasks gpx files.E1…gpx (721 Bytes) E2…gpx (649 Bytes) E3…gpx (645 Bytes) M1…gpx (650 Bytes) M2…gpx (647 Bytes) M3…gpx (738 Bytes) H1…gpx (646 Bytes) H2…gpx (724 Bytes) H3…gpx (746 Bytes)

And another format…
SwiftsFlyIn2020v2.cup (1.2 KB)